Why use hypnosis for birthing?
* Reduce or elimate fear
* Be calm and in control
* Reduce the need for intervention
* Reduce the need for medication
* Manage sensations of discomfort
* Shorten labour
* use breathing techniques that help the birth
* More chance of turning breech Babies
* Fewer surgical births
* Higher APGAR scores
* Calmer, more contented babies
* Promote Lactation
* Reduced incidence of P.N.D
* Father or birthing partner actively involved
Classes can be arranged to suit your needs.
either in small groups or privately.
Courses: Five - 1.5 hour sessions, or Two half DAYS (3.5 HRS each)
Private courses £400
Group course - Woman only £199
Group course - with birth partner £299
All courses include CD's or MP3's and handouts.
Why not have a Group course in the comfort of
your own home with friends
(subject to distance and a minimum of three women)
If you have left it a little late in your pregnancy (37 weeks onwards) Please don't worry. Benefits can still be achieved at any time during pregnancy, call me and we can discuss
how i can help
Why not call for AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION TO SEE IF YOU FEEL HYPNOSIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU
*It's not just for the rich and famous*